Rwanda is famous for its rolling hills, which makes this country in the heart of Africa an ideal destination for off-the-beaten-track cycling tours.
Since 2009 we have been guiding such group tours throughout rural Rwanda in collaboration with local partners.
Click on "see the itinerary" at the bottom of the page to see a day-to-day outline of our 2015 tours.
In order register and participate, you will find our e-mail address on the contacts page.
Our tours include:
- Transfers to and from Kigali airport (KGL)
- Hotels and accommodation
- Breakfast and lunch
- Evening meals where stated in the itinerary
- Happy Hour where stated in the itinerary
- Water whilst riding
- Local and European guides
- Luggage transfers during the tour
- Optional bike and helmet hire
- Reasonable level of fitness
- Some cycling experience
- Desire to be off-the-beaten track
- Enjoy cycling downhill
- Happy cycling uphill
- Adventurous nature